Saturday 16 July 2011

LOOK- I WROTE DOWN SOME OF MY SONG WHAT I IMPROVISED WITH THE AID OF BEER & VODKA SOME FRIDAY NIGHTS.



YOU ON MY SOFA…

Polaroids to the left,
To the right,
Infront of me.
Darkness into a muffled light,
The breath of him close
To her neck.
Quickened blood blushes
Round ankles,
Round knees,
Round wrists.
Softly night approaches,
Tread on cold carpet
Beats one two three.
And his hand wraps
Her waist in comfort.


YOU AT THE DOOR…

If she touches him
Her heart will break
Moving buildings by morning
And people by noon.

Forward time will tattle
Beneath the corded moon
And she will tell his secret
To the fields
To the sand dunes
As heat wakens him
Cold sends her to sleep

Mortal coils have turned her
Into someone decent
Who will war with mankind
And force him to retreat.

This spinal tap will drain him
Of what he thought he knew
And beauty will come nesting
With the sound of the cuckoo.



MOJO (the half penny sweet)

You’ll ruin your teeth
On someone so sweet
And you’ll spoil your shoes
On the shit that she chews.

I only saw her once
And that was from behind
But I cast her as a demon
In my little metal mind.

Black and white tv sets flicker all over this city
And I know you watch one and it makes me hot and empty.



DROSS….

Only way i see to talk with me
Is to keep your fine mouth shut
The only way I see for us to agree
Is for you to stay away—
--from me---

ah ah wah …

outside my home I find
danger round every bend
and I’m telling you I won’t ruin myself
over you again—


Off the beat you say to me
That everything must die
But I don’t care
I see nothing at all

When I look in your eyes-
-when I look… your eyes.

--take your things with you when you leave
leave my heart in just one piece.

Take a piece, all you need
Hide it well beneath your feet,
Trample it well
Till nothing remains

And reassure yourself
You’re not to blame-

--hey hey ey ey—

---ooh ooh ohh----


FOG…

ooooh oooooh oooooh (normal)
ooooohooooohoooooh (high)

hmmmmm-

I know the time draws closer
When we must meet again
Boy, you know I feel frightened
Because you caused me so much pain

--I go oooh ooooh ooooh crazy
when I fall in love you know
and that’s why  everyone i love has to go
(away from me- and over and over again)

and the sky it now clo-ses in on me
and the neighbours listen well
I don’t know what they think of me,
I cannot really ever tell

And I-

La la la la la

Am
Dum dum dumb


GIVE…

Oooooooooooooh, etc

When I see you
I feel better,
And I still know,
That you will go.
But I carry on
Because I
Can’t let go.

So please believe me
When I say to you,
That there’s nothing
I would rather do-
Than spend my time on you.

Spend my time on you.

Oooooooooooooooh, etc


GLUED…

Aaaaaaaah-
                   -aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ooooooooooo-
                         -ooooooooh.

Wake up my darling,
Let’s go out walking.

I grow tired
Of the night,
When yours is the only fight
I ever win.

Oooooooooh-
(I’ve known trouble)

oh I know you may be right-

--

oooooooooooooooh-
                                   -ooooooooooh.

As autumn fades
By winter’s sight.
I will hold you-
-oooh-so- tight.

Wake up oh my darling.

(wake up---
                   -----------------)



HENCEFORTH…

Clapping- Ambient Vocals (Garage Band)
Guitar- NoEffects (Garage Band)
Guitar- ArenaRock (Garage Band)
Guitar- AcousticGuitarEchoes (Garage Band)
Guitar- DreamyShimmer (Garage Band)



CAMOUFLAGE(SORRY)…

If you thought the last time was bad,
Look at him this time,
So unaware
So absolutely unaware
Of his own idiocy
Of his own flaws,
The ones
That in me
He shudders to see.

This time though,
It’s got teeth,
Sharp and ready to bite
In the shards of
The half light

White wine
A good time
Eyes cast down
To avoid mine.














No comments:

Post a Comment