Wednesday 22 June 2011

A SMALL ACT OF BRAVERY; song larics and pooms. PART THREE.



I’ve never known anything like it,
I’ve never spoken words so plain
i find myself alone with you
Listening to Desire again.

For too many years I’ve held my tongue
Let others run where I fell
I have lost where they have always won
But now I’m on my side again

The sky tonight is afire
With a heavy setting sun
And the voice you have it charms me
And disappears my pain

I never held anyone as good as you
My life’s a tide with timing true
And devastation trains
A mind to certain maim

So when the morning comes
As it always will
Kiss me once – ever lit-
And then be on your way



I’ll feel the warmth through shutters
Of a little light of hope
And I’ll rise into the day
With another mind to know

I find myself alone without you
Listening to Desire again.





No comments:

Post a Comment