Wednesday 22 June 2011

-delicates...



(we) Set off early

(we) Got back late-

Because you were driving

I got to look at you all day.



You don’t believe me when I say I care,

Because I’m mentally unstable

And wear

Seventy curby grips in my dead hair.



You bought me coffee

And I bought you coke,

You think it’s crazy-

That I’m mad

But continue to smoke.



I’ll tell you something-

My hard rain gone soft-

Internal organs matter not

When your grey matter's shot

Straight through with chemical rot.



Festering with chemical rot.



(listen-) I don’t hear voices,

Apart from my own

But it can’t make words anymore,

Just a weeping low moan-



A low moan.

A low moan.



Too hot too hot too hot.

This makes me feel good.

And I'll take a thousand pictures,

Of the gory autumn wood-

My beautiful mean wood-

I pace you from my blood-

I pace you from my blood.




No comments:

Post a Comment