Wednesday 27 July 2011

BLOGGY- for some reason easier to keep than a diary. And much, much easier to keep than a dairy.



Hello!

Hello! -hi!- s'me!!

Cor...it sure is bloggy in here...  compulsion- will- be- the- death- of- me.

 I think a sketchbook or a bit of singing or a good walk, or a martial art, are good ways to help one cope with depression and anxiety- also, alcohol and heroin, or just painkillers if you want to keep within the law.  Yes, also- yoga. MEDITATIONINGS. Deep breaths.

Here is what i did yesterday... -don't worry, it's not all 'and then i did this... and then i did that... and then his head fell off!' ... not that you were worrying of course.

If you want to sing this song yourself- please do- it's to be sang in a sort of whining apologetic way- not melodious- slightly croaky, bit sad, but- ultimately- meaningless.






Cappo 5  cover 2/ 2&3 then 3&4 then 2&3 then 2& 3rd fret 3

Sister (26julyb)

Sister I’m sorry I left you in the cold,
Sister, I’m sorry –I left you in the cold—
Your skin----so white---
Your hair dark as night---
And I had to –leave you-
-i---was afraid---
Sister- I’m sorry I left you in the cold-
Sisters I grow more sorry----as I grow more old---
Warmth is hard to come by
In my white walled cell
Sister I’m so sorry but don’t you worry-
I’ve made my own hell-
Sister- your skin so white-
Your hair as dark as the night-
Your eyes on me again-
And you my only friend-
Sister I’m so sorry-----I left you in the cold-
Sister I grow more sorry as I----- grow more old---ooooooh-oooh-woo-hooo-oooh-oh?
-------(gentle)----your softness --------------your softness---------

...and below- another song i made yesterday- so cheerful! Such fun!



Death

(cappo 5…messing…) (rolling slow)

Aaaaaaaaaaa-oh-ooooh-aaaaaah-ah…. Etc…….-ooooooooooooooooooh (high)

Bird flies,
Tree stands,
People die,
The same as all
Animals.

Oooh-oh.

Don’t fear,
Now
Is here.

(sigh)


-and finally...
'Dear Wendy' is a good film. He is too clever he is- it makes my ears curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment