Wednesday 22 June 2011

A SMALL ACT OF BRAVERY; song larics and pooms. PART NINE.

Gungho


Where were you last night?

Creeping in with the dawn light,

A smile on your face

Trouble in your palm,

Equipped sharply to do my heart

Harm.



Cloud cover today

Is exceptionally thin

Gives the sun a chance to highlight the shape I’m in

Vapour trails write across the lilac sky

Tears form in the face of a breeze

Blowing in my sad tiny northern eyes



Where were you last night?

Creeping in with the dawn light.



Tell me a train was delayed

Now the lie is set

Now your bed stays made



From the bus I see someone who used to love me,

Before I got so tangled up in you-

Tell me how to deal the truth that you give me

Tell me how to swim, how to swim in such a shallow sea.



Where were you last night?

Where were you last night?





Water

Oh you lead me to water

You steal my thirst

And you tell me I’m special...

 I believed you-



We start as friends

It quickly turns to more

 I knew you didn’t want me

Though I still gave you all my money —



Oooooh

Oooooh

Ooooh

Ooooh

Oooh ooh



And I don’t want to be lonely

And I don’t want to wait here for you

And if you understand that touches from your hand
to my arm

Leave me aching
then why do you do

The things that you do- ?

(probs cos yus is a right bastud)


 ...merrrrr-mer-a-merrrrrrr-booo-boo-hoo-merrr...









Funny



Oh your clothes don’t look right

But I love it when you hold me tight

And you talk rubbish when you’re drunk

And though your face is funny

Your smile is kind

And I’d like to stay with you a while



When we walk we talk

And we don't look where we are going

And I tell you your jeans are falling down

And your pants are showing
ooh-ooh

Your trainers are old

But you tell me they’re a classic

And whenever you speak

I know exactly what you mean.








No comments:

Post a Comment