Wednesday 22 June 2011

A SMALL ACT OF BRAVERY; song larics and pooms. PART ONE.



Lay him down,
Onto the warm ground.
As his face falls sadly,
I will remember you.

Always golden,
Your skies eternally blue.

I know oh I know I know
You’re gone,
Then why do I,
Still
Want you- ?










I will go to the sea,
I will sit and think of me.
Maybe I’ll throw a stone or two,
Ask the sea if what I’ve heard is true?

Over the way horses play,
Under the sea love waits for me.

I will fold all of my clothes neatly,
Dust all the sand off my frozen feet.
Then make my way to the waves,
Say goodbye to the pain of today.

Over the way horses play,
And under the sea
Love waits for me…

When I had you
I didn’t take the time,
To see you as what you were-
Now you’re no longer mine.

Ya-heeeeeeeeeee
Ya-heeeeeeeeee…

All I left behind is an empty shell,
And now I can’t trust you
And I can’t trust myself.


 







Hold up
Wait right there,
Those things you said
I don’t think they were fair.
Is it that you consider me
As some great source of hilarity
Like no one really cares for me
Like there’s no love waiting.

I feel so worthy of love-

Hold up-

Hold up-

I always seem to be the one dishing out advice,
I’m sure there is a neon sign
Over my head
Every love I’ve know is dead
Every man I love has fled.

Hold up-
Wait right there.
The things you said
There were maybe fair.
I do tend to act as though I don’t really care

But the fact is
There’s hold ups-
Hold ups
Hold ups
There’s hold ups-

Come back inside
Don’t know what I’d do if this friendship ever died
To behold your face in laughter
I guess is all I’m really after

Hold up
It’s just a hold up
I’m just being held up
By hope…








Oh my love you are far away
Oh my darling I think of you each day
I know you rest easy on a far arid shore
I know my mine are not your troubles anymore.

I see you shine
From a distance
I am in your favour
And that’s all
I need

You are my friend
And I
Do
Love
You

So paint your pictures
Raise your voice up high
I will walk beside you
Till the day I die…

I will walk beside you—
 






When I last saw you
It was a Friday night
You appeared before me in a blinding light
With camera in your hand you stood delicately cast
As the first man I loved and evidently the last
We talked for hours as though the past had not been
And I almost believed you’d leave her
For me.



...this drawing is For Nic...
(it is nothing to do with the poom or larics but gives you a break from all that eh? Not as booful as the photos either eh? Yeah. -yeah?- ...yeah. )


No comments:

Post a Comment